This webinar is for you if you are:
• Considering working as an associate freelance trainer but not sure if it’s right for you
• Looking for associate work but not clear on where to start
• Fed up with spending fruitless hours on the web searching for training companies and associate opportunities
• Anxious and uncertain about how to approach training companies and market yourself effectively
• Concerned about your lack of success in getting associate work so far
WARNING: This is not a get rich quick programme which promises to transform your business overnight BUT it DOES contain straightforward practical advice – not just from me but from training companies who recruit associates – which will save you time as well as improve your chances of securing work. I’ll tell you what works and what doesn’t. And I’ll show you what you need to do in easy stages.
Here’s what you will learn…
• How to decide if associate work is right for you – what you need to know before you go jumping in!
• How to find associate opportunities without overwhelm – 5 simple strategies you can use to track training companies down
• How to access if a particular training company is a good match for you and your skills – as well as your bank balance!
• How to make a speculative approach to a training company confidently and with purpose – the best way of getting your foot in the door
• How to increase your chances of being successful in getting associate work – what turns training companies off and what they look for in potential associates
• The 1 thing you must do if you want to make a massive difference to your success rate of getting work as an associate – guaranteed!
How Do You Get Your Hands On This Great Information?
The cost of this information packed 60 Minute Webinar is just £29!
Click the button below, fill in your information and then you will then be taken to Paypal where you can place your order. I will then send you all the information you need to access the Webinar recording.